3rd Level Supporter with profound Java, J2EE, JMS/MQ Series and Spring knowledge wanted for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
3rd Level Supporter with profound Java, J2EE, JMS/MQ Series and Spring
Location: Zurich (Switzerland)
Reference code: BH 12595/jobs.pl
Employment form: Pełny etat
Required education: wyższe
Required experience: powyżej 4 lat
- 5+ years of experience working in IT within a financial organization for financial applications
- Proven experience on Technologies like Java, J2EE, JMS/MQ Series and Spring
- Good experience on Asset or Wealth Management, Portfolio Advisory and Monitoring applications
- Competent handling of effort estimation as well as recording and documentation
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German is advantageous
- Providing day-to-day 3rd Level Technical Support for specific software applications
- Building relationships with key stakeholders from relevant areas ensuring a high level of service is delivered
- Contributing to major incidents to ensure impacts are appropriately escalated and resolved
- Driving improvements across software applications including monitoring and automation
Duration: 12 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 12595
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2016 r. Nr 101, poz. 922, ze zm.)"