Fixed Network Engineer
Manning Global's Client is the world's largest telecommunication vendor, serving one third of the world's population in 170 countries. Dedicated to innovation and continuously pushing the boundaries of ICT, they are developing networks, solutions and devices to connect systems, businesses, cities, societies and people around the globe. We are currently recruiting for an Fixed Network Engineer to join their business in Spain.
Position Title: Fixed Network Engineer
Position Type: Contract
Start Date: January 2017
Location: Vigo, Spain
Contact: Tamara Rajic | (0)
- FTTH solution homologation: support to the implementation in the lab for ftth solution. Test the solution deeply reviewing standards behaviors.
- Test ONT:Homologation and test cases of ONT. Deep knowledge of protocols, services, standards related to GPON.
- Service Provisioning: support to the implementation of the standard provisioning associated and the problems of releasing new services and / or equipment
- Initial intermediary communication channel between customer and engineers. English will be the communication language
- Training customer technicians to operate and maintain network in the usual diagnostic procedures, and treatment monitoring of incidents and troubleshooting.
- Generation of Technical Guidelines of provision and test cases: Generate the document associated to the homologation
- Advanced technical skills in Fixed Access network (OLT/ONT, GPON, FTTx )
- Experience in homologation and lab activities
- Previous experience and knowledge of VDF FTTH network
- Good communication skills
- English and Spanish language written and spoken
Please submit your CV to: sales(at)manningglobal com
Quoting reference: MGFNE- 7821
Or call Tamara on: (0)