Miejsce pracy: Manchester (lancashire)
Nr ref: 3561_34211122/jobs.pl
Salary: 34.00-34.00 British Pound . GBP (Daily)
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £170 to £320 per week
Purpose of the General Labourer:
Ground worker, who supports operations by preparing and cleaning work sites; maintaining supplies and materials; performing steps in work processes; maintaining records.
Duties of the General Labourer include:
- Organises work by checking work schedule.
- Prepares work site by obtaining and delivering equipment, tools, supplies, and materials
- Assisting Bricklayer and other Skilled Construction workers.
- Maintains clean and safe work site by removing scrap; sweeping and mopping area; erecting barriers; disposing of hazardous materials; following safety rules and procedures; wearing personal protective equipment.
- Maintains work supplies and materials by reading work orders; locating and verifying items in inventory; loading items on trucks or pull-carts; moving items to site; unloading items.
- Returns items to storage inventory by loading, moving, and unloading items.
- Supports work processes by inspecting, preparing, sorting, weighing, measuring, cutting, adding, trimming, and loading materials.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes organisation goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications required of the General Labourer:
- Inventory Management
- Inventory Control
- General Maths Skills
- Equipment Maintenance
- Power Tools
- Driving Licence would be advantageous.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the General Labourer then please apply now!