L3 Support with profound Java and Oracle knowledge wanted for our Zurich based client in the banking sector.
L3 Support with profound Java and Oracle
Location: Zurich (Szwajcaria)
Reference code: #12704: L3/jobs.pl
Employment form: Pełny etat
Required education: wyższe
Required experience: powyżej 4 lat
- Profound background in writing stored procedures, triggers and PL/SQL scripts in Oracle and SQL
- Expertise in Java (EJB, JPA, JSF) together with Eclipse, Webservices (SOAP,REST) as well as Oracle together with SQL Development
- Competency of Unix Shell Scripts and DotNet, including Testing and Debugging Dotnet Apps
- Professionalism in Forex, Trading, JIRA and Incident Management
- Skillfulness in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Design and Development
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Building relationships with stakeholders along with good communication and business interfacing skills
- Contributing to major incidents and ensuring that incidents with adverse impact are appropriately escalated and resolved
- Leading improvements across software applications including automation and monitoring
- Being available for Out of Office support with prior notice
Duration: 12 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 12704
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2016 r. Nr 101, poz. 922, ze zm.)"