J.S Corrugating Machinery Co.,Ltd was originally founded in 1957 and became a public listed company (stock code:000821) in China since 1998. As a leading manufacturer of Corrugating & Flexo printing machines,J.S has been growing rapidly in the past decades. We have established branch companies in Russia,Turkey,Mexico,Brasil,Thailand,Viet Nam,India.The turnover in 2016 is around 100 million Euro.
Location: Warszawa (mazowieckie)
Reference code: JSQJITC17101/jobs.pl
Employment form: Pełny etat
Required education: wyższe
Required experience: 2-4 lat
Offered salary: 5 500 PLN - 6 500 PLN
Respond to emails, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence.
Handle orders, complaints, and other inquiries.
- Visit customers with sales managers.
- Attend trade shows to promote products
- Organize events, conferences, and other meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Various other duties as requested by Sales Managers
- College Degree with Commercial education
- Proficient WORD, EXCEL and other Office software;
- Out-going, strong language and communication skills, coordination and copywriting ability to express;
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and sense of service, have good communication skills and be a teamworker;
- Proficiency in English listening, speaking, reading and writing;
- Work efficiently and be able to withstand certain work
- Above 2 years relevant experience is preferred.
- Obtained with a Driving License and willing to have business travel in Poland
- Effectiveness using a variety of technologies including telecommunication and computers.
- A great upbeat personality
- Basic knowledge with letter of credit and basic international trade
- Basic knowledge with sales and marketing
- Working experiences in Global Companies with machinery engineering or manufacturing background is an advantage.
- Contracted full time job
- Flexible working time
- Opportunities to receive professional trainings & education
- Customized promotion channel for employee's career development
- Certificates of education
- Driving license
Send application by APPLY NOW
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2016 r. Nr 101, poz. 922, ze zm.)"