At SPE we specialise in precision machining - CNC Milling & CNC Turning - and precision machined parts; taking your products and ideas right from Prototyping, through Production to packaging across all materials from Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Inconel, Titanium, Beryllium Copper, Torlon, Super Alloys, Composites and Plastics. Full support is available including design, input in to cost effective precision machining, JIT deliveries or Kan-Ban sourcing of your precision machined parts.
We operate in high specification and tolerance sensitive markets as well as general engineering, and hold ISO 9001:2008 accreditation . This helps to ensure your precision machined parts are fully traceable to the quality you and your customer require.
We also have EDM and Sparking capabilities along with some fabrication equipment.
We can also provide the following additional services, such as but not limited to:
Certified Heat Treatment
Powder and Wet Painting
Metal finishing (nickel, chrome, silver, zinc, plating, anodizing,hot dip galvanizing passivation, etc..)
Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
We use only reputable companies, most of whom we have dealt with for many years. We only accept finishes that are accompanied by a Certificate of Conformity.
Whatever quantity you require our quality of service and expertise remains exactly the same, we will and have often worked 24 hours a day to cater for increases in demand.
Location: Head Office in Shannon Co. Clare (Irlandia)
Reference code: SM/jobs.pl
Employment form: Pełny etat
Required education: wyższe
Required experience: 2-4 lat
- Drive warehouse standards and controls to ensure all product is stored and delivered to customers in excellent condition. Warehouse standards to be audit ready and at correct standard at all times.
- Ensure product is receipted ex production in excellent condition.
- Optimise Warehouse Operations - Minimise costs and operational effectiveness and flow of warehouses for DFI - Support plants in output of increased volumes- set up and devise new ways of operation at best cost. Ensure clear visibility of stock holding at all times;
- Stock taking and Cycle counting-Lead stocktake preparation and carry out pre and post stocktake approved adjustments. Exceed accuracy targets for Stocktake accuracy.
- Organise and Carry out cycle counts - analyse performance to ensure cycle counts drive accuracy
- Drive cycle counts to replace full stocktakes
- Manage outside warehouses to issue products direct ex M1.
- Measure and improve Inventory turn-over. Highlight and work with planning to highlight aging stock and to action to sale.
- Deliver AAP, CI and Cap-ex projects
- People development - Train and develop staff assigned to inventory roles in conjunction with DFI Master Planner
- Negotiate SOPs with outside Warehouses
- Third level degree in a relevant discipline
- 3 + year’s experience in a similar role
- Proven record of excellent attention to detail is critical
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness with a keen customer focus
- Verbal and numeric accuracy is critical
- Proven working relationship with people
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Drive to meet targets and achieve results
- Excellent English & Communication Skills.
- Solution oriented individual with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Adaptable to change and challenges
- Excellent customer relationship skills with Internal and External customers
- Experience in a unionised environment is desirable
- Strong IT skills - Previous exposure to a Warehousing IT system and knowledge of Oracle is advantageous.
- Knowledge of “lean principles" is desirable
- Knowledge of cheese and powder loading and modern warehouse practices, procedures and stock control is desirable is preferable
Shannon Precision Engineering will conduct interview with selected candidates via Skype
If you are interested our offer please send us your CV using button 'Apply now'.
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"